Monday, March 30, 2009

Sorry about the lack of content for our regular readers of late, our bad...

But we're back now! And we've got some stories to tell too. After Jason's hilarious night on Wednesday, (at least we all thought so, and he was laughing a little bit) I rolled out for some more madness at Tour De Burbs with Randall. There I was able to find something refreshing and missing of late, a bit of bunch discipline, with people prepared to loudly and firmly suggest appropriate road behavior to other riders in the bunch. The only way that bunch rides will be able to stay under the radar will be if the bunches self discipline, in my opinion. But I digress...

Saturday dawned in the 4am time slot, and Jason and I headed down to the Great Ocean and Otway classic cycling event to assist Ascend with their sponsorship of the event. With 3500-4000 (!) participants at the event, one could say it was HUGE!! Ascend had a great presence at the event and was a smash hit with their Recovery and Muscle bars, and the Recovery drink was the main attraction!






Whilst my ride was limited as I had to get back to Melbourne for an auction, Jason and John Claxton had an awesome day along the great ocean road. I believe there are some great photos to follow, and I'll leave the rest of the story up to him!


What I will show you before I leave is Clay Porter's new flick - What I was going to do was embed the trailer, but I found a behind the scenes cut, so watch that, then go find the movie 'The Tipping Point' around somewhere, or at your LBS...

0 comments: